• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App][Photo][Free]Draw, add Text/clip arts on Photo

Hi ,

Please check out my app called Fun Photo Draw in play store.

New Drawing application with clean , simple & easy to use interface.
With this app you can make glowing line/text with various options , 3D like lines/text , lines with shadow, spraying colors, random circles (random colors) and many more. Just explore it you will love it !!!
Various cliparts are given to express your feelings more accurately. You can work on not only with white or black background but any photo you want as your canvas !!!! Without leaving this application you can take photo to work with and you can share right from the application.

App features -

- Clean & easy to use interface
- Select image from gallery installed in your phone/ tablet to work with
- Take picture with your favourite camera app and modify it.
- 7 different pre-loaded image available to work with.
- Various types of pen/ line styles available
- Preview selected pen before you use it
- Unique styles like spray/ random color-ed circles/ parallel lines etc.
- Glowing line with customization.
- Holo glowing.
- Texture draw
- Various fonts available for text writing
- Rotate text if you want
- More than 75 (paid version) clip arts are given to express more all are designed with professional artist.
- Unlimited redo / undo
- Save the current screen or full image(paid version)
- Share your work with Facebook. Twitter or Gmail

I have tested with Galaxy note 5100(the only android device right now I have) and I am quite sure it works in all devices with various sizes.

Use the app fun and leave comments. Your feedback(with device size & android version) will help me to enhancement. If you have some more ideas you can share it, definately I will give a try :)

I prepared one ad-free pro version as well link

Here are some screenshots -
cliparts.jpg

2014-03-17-13-02-16.jpg

2014-03-17-12-53-52.jpg

2014-03-17-12-35-46.jpg

2014-03-17-12-57-49.jpg

device-2014-02-11-142928.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones