• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App problem

Chaze25

Lurker
May 16, 2011
I purchased the better keyboard unlock key on the app store and after I purchased it, it tried dowmloading for a second and stopped and I tried getting it to download multiple times and still no good and I had wifi on and all that jazzy. Anyways, it wasnt working so I clicked on refund but it never gave me one. I would really like,to not waste money so cN someone possibly help on whats goimg on?

I have the same problem, i can download certain apps, but others like Hardware.Info or Media Center Control (that i bought yesterday evening) i just cant download. I the mean time i have download others like MapDroid and TravelDroid at around the same time those installed just fine

So it seems that something is wrong with certain servers, i tried through Wifi and 3G both fail. also my brother can't download Hardware.Info either and he is also somewhere else (and another phone i have Galaxy S2 and he has a Desire)

Both from the Netherlands, so can i ask, who can download the free app Hardware.Info ? market://search?q=pname:com.hwi.android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones