• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] RSS Reader Xoonity - News Reader

Xoonity

Lurker
Jan 29, 2016
Hi,

I am an avid reader of RSS and did not find any RSS reader that meets my needs, so I created one (which is available for free) RSS Reader Xoonity.

Download RSS Reader Xoonity.

Main features :
- Starter guide to help you select sources.
- Top news: don't miss breaking news and popular news
- Browse sources easily, choose what you want to follow, add sources to your selection.
- Read all your sources, save them, like them, share them.
- Swipe right to save article.
- Swipe left to hide article.
- Share news on facebook, twitter, linkedin and other social networks.
- Import your OPML file (import RSS list from other RSS readers).

At Xoonity, we're always on the watch, reading news on websites, blogs, RSS feeds and other information sources on the Internet. As we couldn't find a RSS reader for smartphones that addressed our needs, we created our own RSS reader. The aim is to provide users with a free RSS reader that includes wide-ranging features and recognized information sources. Thus we constantly update our apps with additional features. Xoonity RSS reader was designed and developed by avid readers of websites, so if you too are an avid reader, please download our app, use it and rate it.

Make your own magazine, choose what you read.

Find out about the best sources for world news, business, cars, comics, culture, design, DIY, fashion, finance, food, cook, gaming, hi-tech, learning, marketing, movies, photography, science, sports, travel, youtube channels, podcasts and more.

Help us to improve the app, contact us at Contact – Xoonity . If you need support, report a bug or submit a request to improve our RSS Reader.

The best way to stay informed with your smartphone.

More features are coming soon... help us to build the best RSS Reader, RSS Agregator.

I am currently looking for Power Users, to get feedback on this app "RSS Reader Xoonity". Do not hesitate to contact us with any comments:
https://plus.google.com/communities/104044865279068893475

Download it here.

simple_ListArticles.png

ListArticle_TheVergeStarWars.png
ListArticle_136YearsRisiingTemperature.png
Simple_readArticle.png
simple_Menu.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones