1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App Sharing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KC77, Feb 7, 2011.

1. KC77

KC77 Lurker

Hello,

I have an EVO, and I have a not in service Samsung Moment that my daughter uses for kids games. She downloaded some new ones to my phone (did I mention she's only 3? LOL!) that I would like to move over the the Moment, however all my attempts have been unsuccessful.

1) Bluetooth transfer: "Paired but not connected"
    2) Downloaded Bluetooth File Transfer from the market, which also did not work
    3) Moved all the games to the SD (but couldn't figure out how to get them off once I moved it to the Moment).
    4) Connected both phones to PC as Disk drive and copied files from same folders on EVO to Moment.

I have spent 2 days searching the market and on-line to see if I can find something that will work (without costing me anything) so that I can have my phone back!

I would greatly appreciate any assistance!

Kristen

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

Sorry, I just saw this post. You should be able to use wi-fi on the Moment, even if it is not in service, then you can download the games you want. OR, download a file manager program (Astro, or ES filemanger as examples) to the Moment, and "install" the files thru that.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

Wifi via the moment will be the best option unless she is rooted. She will be unable to access a market dload apk off the evo without root.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews