• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories App: Slideshow Photo Video Maker - Create Video from Photos

full

Creating slideshow videos from photos with music background is really a hectic job. I have searched a lot to solve this problem of creating videos from photos. So, finally I found this app.

Download: Photo Video Maker

Create video slideshows using photos, songs and effects with Photo Video Slideshow Maker . It includes an incredible photo to video movie maker tool that enables you to create lovely, romantic, sad, happy, and a variety of other interesting slideshows, perfect for Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You can make, modify, and export videos from your photo gallery, and share them on social media platforms. This digital slideshow app is one of the most effective photo to video creator apps. The main features I liked in this app are

• Photo Mix Slideshow Maker with Lots of Themes
  • Animated Emoji Stickers and Text for Animations & Transitions Effects
  • Add Music to Video with Photo Slideshow Maker
  • Trending Photo Slideshow Templates & Video Styles for Social Media
  • Sharing Photo Slideshow Videos of Events
  • Neat and Clean UI of this slideshow photo video maker app

It includes many features like transitions, photo effects, video effects, photo filters, music, speed control, story making and many more. That's why I have chosen this app on which I can easily work. Below are the screenshots of this app.

full

full

full
full

Make a video slideshow with music by adding AI 2D and 3D animations and transition effects. Add text and stickers on videos. Join and trim videos in this slideshow video maker and editor.

Reactions: ocnbrze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones