1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support App Store Crashing

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by houst69, Aug 23, 2011.

1. houst69

houst69 Lurker
    None

Aug 23, 2011
    Ok i am trying to download apps from the app store, but when they download and try to install the apps the tablet restarts, I have tried clearing data and the cache but the problem still remains, its driving me crazy:mad:

Advertisement

2. weltall

weltall Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    Maybe you should try downloading the new market and see if that will help. Not really sure if its allowed to post links here so just type "android market 3.0.27 apk" in google and download the file. The way to install it is go through the file manager to the file in the tablet and just open it and it will ask you to install. Maybe this new version of market will help you.

Also I want to suggest something before you do anything else. If you have the SD card in the tablet go in settings/storage devices and unmount the SD card. And see if that will help. I have an alike problem with my tablet which the new Market seems to have resolved but still some programs crash and give me a "not enough space" or something until i unmount my SD card.

3. PaulaButler

PaulaButler Lurker
    None

Aug 11, 2011
  4. weltall

weltall Well-Known Member
    None

Jun 26, 2011
    I just hate how they removed the download count and now you can only see how many stars an app has.