1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

App suggestions please?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Rhysd2, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Rhysd2

Rhysd2 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    IT
    Near Bristol
    Hi guys

I was fiddling around the weekend with a few things and one of the apps I installed was beautiful widgets. I liked the buttons it had with it and the combined clock/weather home but I found the weather side of bit a bit flakey at finding my location(its very US orientated) and the button widgets didnt have every one I wanted.

So out of curiosity do any of you have recommendations for Apps/widgets that can combine the weather/clock and maybe even the news? also any recommendations for button widgets to turn the sync off/on wifi off/on and the ringer between its various modes?

thanks guys

Advertisement

2. Rhysd2

Rhysd2 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    IT
    Near Bristol
    no one?

3. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2009
    South Florida
    I use Quick Profiles to set up shortcuts on my homescreen to turn sound, wifi, bluetooth, and other settings on and off (it does not have a sync setting). The stock power widget is also useful. Weatherbug is a more extensive weather program with various widgets (no news or clock). You might find it works in your location.

4. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer

Jan 11, 2010
    Driver
    W Midlands, UK
    Check out the app author curvefish (just search in the Market). They have lots of nice control widgets.