• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App that has Smart Alerts (vibrate when picked up) ?

Is there any app in the store that has the option to have the phone vibrate when picking it up when it has missed messages or calls ? It used to be a standard option for androids called 'Smart Alerts' and senior phones still have it...

Of course they removed it now, as they ALWAYS do with the cool features, leaving only the crap.

So is there any app that has this? Smart Notify claims it does but it doesn't work at all...

I don't get it, one of the coolest features since Android 5 and no one seems to even know what I mean, wherever I ask...

Absurd. It's when you physically pick up the device off from the table, the motion sensor then triggers a single short vibration to let you know you have missed calls and/or messages...

Anyone ?? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones