1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

App that lets me track apps in market...?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by sadielynn, May 11, 2011.

1. sadielynn

sadielynn Android Enthusiast
    None

May 3, 2011
    Female
    Michigan
    What I'm looking for is an app that lets me browse apps in the market and somehow mark apps as favorites,or create a 'watch' list to go back to later. For example, i was using Starbooks ereader, but it was lacking a feature that the dev informed me would be in the next update. I uninstalled it for the time being and used something else. Now,i want to know when it's been updated and have to go search the market for it each time i want to check. Or say you're browsing and come across something nifty but can't or don't want to download it right then, only to forget about if later. I want to be able to make a list of these apps i want to go back to later. Sorry for the long winded explanation! I should also mention that the only internet i have is on my phone, so a website that might do this is not really what im looking for, if such a site exists. Again, sorry for the long post and TIA for any replies. :)

Advertisement

2. sadielynn

sadielynn Android Enthusiast
    None

May 3, 2011
    Female
    Michigan
    Anybody? Any developers out there want to make something like this maybe? i can't be the only one that thinks this would be useful, right?