1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App that warns about keep awake?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Odd Rain, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Odd Rain

Odd Rain Newbie

Sometimes even though my phone is apparently off, it feels very warm and the battery is being used up quickly. That usually means some app is keeping it awake, and there are apps to tell how much battery is used up by which app.

What I'm looking for is an app to warn me before (or right afte) I turn off the phone, that some app is going to use up alot of battery. This way I can kill the app before I turn off the phone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jj14x

jj14x Android Expert

I don't think an app can warn you about whether another app will (in the future) keep your phone awake, or use up battery).

You can however use an app like betterbatterystats (check xda site) that will show you the apps that kept your phone awake in the past (day/week etc). Usually, it will be one or two apps that are causing the phone to stay awake, and once you identify that, and stop that from happening, it won't happen again.

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews