1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

App to forward emails automatically

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by pdqgp, Nov 8, 2014.

1. pdqgp

pdqgp Well-Known Member

My company uses MS Exchange for our email, contacts, etc. Comes to my Android phone just fine. The problem is my new Galaxy Gear S Smart Device will only show me that an email has arrive from the Senders Name but tells me for security purposes I have to view the content on my Cell Phone/Note 3.

I understand why, security, blah, blah....but it's a PIA and since the watch uses a seperate SIM Card, I'm sure it's not something the IT Desk is going to want to do.

Is there an app for the Note 3/Android to auto forward emails from my phone? I'm thinking if an Email comes in from the exchange server, it can then be auto-forwarded via my phone back out to say my Gmail Account so I can then see and read it on my Gear S ?? The key is it would be done at my Phone not at the client/desktop or via the exchange server - IT likely won't do it.

I can see my schedule, contacts, etc. but not my email. Not the end of the world mind you, but one that I'd like to work around if possible. I'd love for the app to even select the account that it uses to forward from and to as then it won't be going back through my exchange server thus tipping them off. I can do all of this manually but I'm looking for an app to do this automatically as my Note 3 receives the messages.

Insight to such an app. appreciated.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download