1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

App to spoof a MOGA controller?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Dottio123, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Dottio123

Dottio123 Lurker
    None

Dec 10, 2013
    So, I recently got an OTG cable to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my HTC One, and I've been trying to use Game Controller 2 Android to map my controls to certain games such as Modern Combat 4 and Gangstar Vegas. Gameloft games in particular I guess. I've been pretty unsuccessful, for some reason mapping the right stick for camera and the triggers or bumpers for aiming/shooting gives me trouble.

I noticed that the MOGA controller is pretty nice, and I'd love to have one, but it's a bit too pricey for my wallet right now.

I was curious if there was a way to spoof a controller so that games would recognize it as a MOGA and eliminate any compatibility or mapping issues?

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    there is no app that will do this that i know of......i know for the old school htc evo 4g you can rooted it and flash cm7 which has a certain bluetooth stack that works with wii remote. but that is all i know of....not sure if there is something like that for the one or not.

3. dibblebill

dibblebill Android Expert
    None

Feb 21, 2012
    Male
    Educator
    Raleigh, NC
    Hop over to XDA and poke the guy with the XPosed mod for the Ouya.

4. Ripkord65

Ripkord65 Newbie
    None

Jan 2, 2014
    There's also a controller called the Red Samarui V2 that is cheaper than the Moga and its got good reviews. I just bought one and I'm waiting for it now. It's only $24.99 at GameStop. Hope that helps. :)

ocnbrze likes this.