1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

app to transfer itunes music to my samsung admire

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by supersean, Aug 28, 2011.

1. supersean

supersean Member
    None

Nov 27, 2010
    i really want to know if there is an app for that cause i have alot of music on my itunes and wanna put it on my admire4 and if i put it on my admire how can i put it on power amp

Advertisement

2. RazzMaTazz

RazzMaTazz Android Expert
    None

Jan 28, 2011
    What do you mean by "on my iTunes"? If your music files are in the iTunes folder on your PC, then connect your Android device via USB (turn on USB storage) and then copy your music files into your "Music" folder on your Android device. Once the music files are in your "Music" folder, PowerAmp will discover them.

If your music files are only on an iPod/iTouch, you'll need to get them onto a PC (perhaps by syncing to iTunes on the PC) and then transfer them to your Android device as described above.

3. supersean

supersean Member
    None

Nov 27, 2010
    thanks but i just went on itunes and went in music and just drag and drop the music in there but i thought there was a app for that

4. KyleB

KyleB Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 25, 2010
    Manager, Financial Services
    Toronto, Ontario
    I like Isyncr to sync music up from Itunes. It will also sync your playlists which I find helpfull.

5. empressbailey

empressbailey Lurker
    None

Oct 15, 2011
    hey i have a question. i put my usb in my pc and i went to my computer but i couldnt find what drive to click on. i tried everything but i guessed it wasnt none of the ones i seen. i had the hawaui ( however u spell it) and i knew how to do it on that phone but i dont know now ='(

6. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    If the phone doesn't prompt you to mount it as storage when you plug it in, look in the notification bar and tap on the icon that says "USB connected" then you should get the screen to mount as storage. As soon as you turn on storage mode, the phone will appear on your PC as a flash drive.

7. Wonderlad

None

Oct 12, 2011
    And your question is...?

8. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 15, 2011
    I've been using TuneSync. Download the app (unfortunately it's not free, but it's only a couple bucks) to your phone and get the TuneSync program from tunesync.com for your computer. It allows you to transfer any of your playlists to your phone wirelessly. You can even set it up to automatically sync when you're connected to your wifi network and your computer is on. There may be better options out there, but I like TuneSync so far.