• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

app to transfer itunes music to my samsung admire

What do you mean by "on my iTunes"? If your music files are in the iTunes folder on your PC, then connect your Android device via USB (turn on USB storage) and then copy your music files into your "Music" folder on your Android device. Once the music files are in your "Music" folder, PowerAmp will discover them.

If your music files are only on an iPod/iTouch, you'll need to get them onto a PC (perhaps by syncing to iTunes on the PC) and then transfer them to your Android device as described above.

Upvote 0
What do you mean by "on my iTunes"? If your music files are in the iTunes folder on your PC, then connect your Android device via USB (turn on USB storage) and then copy your music files into your "Music" folder on your Android device. Once the music files are in your "Music" folder, PowerAmp will discover them.

If your music files are only on an iPod/iTouch, you'll need to get them onto a PC (perhaps by syncing to iTunes on the PC) and then transfer them to your Android device as described above.
thanks but i just went on itunes and went in music and just drag and drop the music in there but i thought there was a app for that

Upvote 0
hey i have a question. i put my usb in my pc and i went to my computer but i couldnt find what drive to click on. i tried everything but i guessed it wasnt none of the ones i seen. i had the hawaui ( however u spell it) and i knew how to do it on that phone but i dont know now ='(

If the phone doesn't prompt you to mount it as storage when you plug it in, look in the notification bar and tap on the icon that says "USB connected" then you should get the screen to mount as storage. As soon as you turn on storage mode, the phone will appear on your PC as a flash drive.

Upvote 0
I've been using TuneSync. Download the app (unfortunately it's not free, but it's only a couple bucks) to your phone and get the TuneSync program from tunesync.com for your computer. It allows you to transfer any of your playlists to your phone wirelessly. You can even set it up to automatically sync when you're connected to your wifi network and your computer is on. There may be better options out there, but I like TuneSync so far.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones