• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] [TOOL] QR & Barcode Scanner - Fast, Lightweight & Respect User Privacy

avimo

Lurker
Dec 7, 2021
Hi everybody!

Today I would like to introduce to everyone my newly launched application, this is a QR code and barcode scanner!

Here is interesting information about it:

full

full

full

full

It is designed with a simple interface that is easy to use and can scan all types of QR and barcodes including URL, text, Wi-Fi, contact, email, calendar, SMS, location, phone number, ISBN, product, VIN, and many more formats.

This application is developed to optimize performance, save the memory and battery life of the device.

Install QR code reader app to scan QR code or to scan the barcode on the go. Barcode & QR Scanner app is a free scanner app.

After scanning, several relevant options for the results will be provided, you can search the products online, visit the websites, call the phone number, add a new contact, send emails, send SMS messages, add new calendar events or even connect to Wi-Fi without entering the password.

Turn on the flashlight for scanning in the dark or use a pinch to zoom to scan QR code or barcode far away.

Support all formats

Instantly scan QR code. Support all QR & barcode formats, QR code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, PDF417, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, UPC-A, EAN-13, EAN-8...

Privacy safe

It only needs camera permission, which keeps your privacy safe. This application was born with the desire to ensure the privacy of users.

Scanned and generated history

Review the codes you have scanned or generated with the history function.

Code generator

You can easily create your own QR codes of various types and save the images to your device or share them with friends and colleagues.

Scan from images

Detect codes within picture files or scan directly using the camera.

ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT

I welcome your feedback to improve performance, safety, and efficiency, to make the application better and better.

DOWNLOAD - Free on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.flamesy.scan

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones