• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps App visibility improvement

Hi All,

I recently released a soundboard App [URL='https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joebanksapps.soundbuttons'](Play Store Link). The last time I released an App was 2 years ago and it got 100k downloads within a few days of being released (lucky I know), but previous to this, I had another app that received a steady 200 downloads a day due to it being 'searchable' within the play store.

Since releasing this Soundboard app I am having great difficulty getting any downloads at all, with my main problem being it is not 'searchable' in the Play Store, due to the huge number of other soundboard apps available.

All I have tried so far is putting the main keywords into the description of the app. My question is, how do you guys go about getting your App more visible in the Play Store?[/URL]

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones