• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

APP wont stop installing in Market - PLEASE help

Caned

Oct 24, 2010
Help, I'm new here.....I have the Samsung Fascinate and I had an app installed that was working fine. All of a sudden it just says installing and I can't do anything with it. I even uninstalled the offending app and it is still hung up on "installing" in the market...won't let me stop...won't let me cancel.....

...I cleared the cache of the market in the manage apps section and that did nothing.

Can someone help me PLEASE!

Thanks

Help, I'm new here.....I have the Samsung Fascinate and I had an app installed that was working fine. All of a sudden it just says installing and I can't do anything with it. I even uninstalled the offending app and it is still hung up on "installing" in the market...won't let me stop...won't let me cancel.....

...I cleared the cache of the market in the manage apps section and that did nothing.

Can someone help me PLEASE!

Thanks

Howzit caned buddy!

Hmm try do hard format 1st... that might solve the problem for you dude :)

Keep well

Stinks

Upvote 0
Thanks, Is that my only option?

Hmm ja i am guessing it is....hmm... let me think now...

Have u tried to simply reboot? I know that;s a stupid question but try that first if u have not done so already dude :)

also use backup pro to help recover ur system dude :)

RerWare, LLC: Android Backup and BlackBerry Backup - MyBackup Pro

Let me know dude ;)

Also remove the battery from the device and wait about 30 seconds....then rboot buddy

Keep well dude

Stinks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones