• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help app won't stop trying to down load, Help

droidnick

Nov 25, 2009
I tried to download an update of AppBrain and it won't download but it has been trying to download for the last 18 hours. i have powered off, did a battery pull, unistalled AppBrain from the phone through manage applications but it is still trying to download with a message saying download failed. i have force closed many times and still it is on the top of my market page showing the moving long bar as if it is trying to down load. any ideas. thanks

I tried to download an update of AppBrain and it won't download but it has been trying to download for the last 18 hours. i have powered off, did a battery pull, unistalled AppBrain from the phone through manage applications but it is still trying to download with a message saying download failed. i have force closed many times and still it is on the top of my market page showing the moving long bar as if it is trying to down load. any ideas. thanks

There should be an option to cancel download if you press the app in market

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones