1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

AppBrain Market Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bankswood, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Bankswood

Bankswood Android Expert

There is an app I'm trying to download from AppBrain. This app does not appear in the market when I search using the phone I have to use my computer to find it. When I press the install button it says cancel download making me think its downloading however I see no evidence of a download. Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tapirboy

Tapirboy Newbie

Could it be that your phone specifications do not match the requirements of the app, like screen resolution or android OS version?

3. Luciferrex

Luciferrex Newbie

Stupid question, but did you sync on the phone and install via appbrain app on your phone?

4. Bankswood

Bankswood Android Expert

Not a stupid question but I don't think I understand. Normally when I download an app via phone it just downloads straight to the phone and I open it. When I find an app via computer I normally just use my barcode reader app and snap a picture of the "code" and it then downloads. Does that help?

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews