I've waited the past couple of days to see some feedback and had the option of updating as of last night and rejected it due to concerns about VM. Today said forget it I'm doin it and now it's no new software available though the status still shows the rejected update yesterday. I've tried resets and battery pulls... Anyone else who waited notice this or anyone hear if it is pulled? Just want to be sure its not just me or if rejection is a worse choice than I anticipated.