• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard?

I am trying to use my Apple Bluetooth keyboard with my A100. I have managed to get the keyboard and the A100 to see each other, then to pair ... so now whenever they are together the Bluetooth connects.

The problem? I still can't get the keyboard to work - my options are only for the two built-in keyboards, so when I try to type the Android keyboard pops up.

Any clues on what I need to do? I am not willing to root or otherwise hack the device.

I'm experiencing the same issue, but with a Verbatim bluetooth keyboard. The pairing and connecting are fine, but when I type on the keyboard, nothing is presented onscreen. Looking in settings, the only available inputs (keyboards) are internal. Am I missing a setting somwhere that tells the unit that a bluetooth input is available for use? Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones