• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple co-founder prefers Android to iPhone

I would act the same if i would be the co-founder of a such corporation as Apple. Seriously now, he admits that Android have grown a lot in the last years and he is not affraid to say that phones running Android OS have a better behaviour in some situations. If apple didn't have the chance to implement better voice commands and GPS it was the great hit for Google Android to do it.

Upvote 0
I would act the same if i would be the co-founder of a such corporation as Apple. Seriously now, he admits that Android have grown a lot in the last years and he is not affraid to say that phones running Android OS have a better behaviour in some situations. If apple didn't have the chance to implement better voice commands and GPS it was the great hit for Google Android to do it.

I take it you're not familiar with the early years of Apple or who The Woz is? :)

Reactions: Bob Maxey
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones