• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Application] Making smaller icons - best app is Multicon

chewedpup

Jul 18, 2010
I can't speak highly enough of Multicon. it is SO user friendly, so easily adjusted with so many options, from large-ish icons all the way down to tiny - I kind of like having most of my icons on two screens and this allows for that - IT ROCKS. Evo 3d.

+1
Love this widget. To make it even more efficient, I nest it with a widget for Folder Organizer. With icons for each of my categories embedded within the multicon sets, I never have to use the app drawer; I can access any app from a single home screen, and even more easily than via the app drawer.

Between both of these widgets and Wave Launcher, accessing anything is a breeze.

Thanks to Amazon for offering Folder Organizer and Wave Launcher for free when they did.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones