• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Application Music/Camera/Video is not responding

tinytim2701

Lurker
May 25, 2011
I have just bought an LG Optimus 2x and for the first few days it worked fine. Then when i tried to watch a video on YouTube it just wouldn't load.

Now when i try to listen to music, use the camera or playback a video, I keep getting the above message, with the option to FORCE CLOSE or WAIT.

I have removed and replaced the battery and it seemed to fix it for a small while but then i came back. I have very few apps on the phone and not that much media.

Running soley off the internal 8GB memory

Can anyone advise me what to do?
Thanks alot

Try to perform a factory reset:
  1. From the main home screen, tap menu
  2. Tap Settings, then Privacy
  3. Tap Factory data reset
  4. Tap Reset phone
  5. Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If that is not working try a hard reset:

1. Turn the power off. If your LG Optimus 2X is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
  2. Hold the Home and Volume Down button
  3. Press and hold the Power button until the device turns on
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Phone. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones