• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Application suspended

Haythem

Lurker
Jan 16, 2015
Hello everybody and thank you for your time,

I am a beginning android developer, so after weeks of coding i finally finished the fist version of my app and uploaded it, after 20 mins i god this e mail from google

This is a notification that your application, Promosport Note, with package ID com.Prms.main_layouts, has been removed from the Google Play Store.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.

• Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party.
  • Your app icon and promotional screenshots must not contain images that appear confusingly similar to existing products.
This particular app has been disabled as a policy strike. If your developer account is still in good standing, you may revise and upload a policy compliant version of this application as a new package name.

This notification also serves as notice for remaining, unsuspended violations in your catalog, and you may avoid further app suspensions by immediately unpublishing any apps in violation of (but not limited to) the above policy. Once you have resolved any existing violations, you may republish the app(s) at will. Before publishing applications, please ensure your apps’ compliance with the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts. If your account is terminated, payments will cease and Google may recover the proceeds of any past sales and the cost of any associated fees (such as chargebacks and payment transaction fees) from you.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, you can visit the Google Play Help Center article for additional information regarding this removal.

The Google Play Team

my app is a simple app which simulates a popular soccer gamebilng game in our country it simply retrieves the list of soccer games from the official game website the user have his list and can simulate the game in his phone with some calculations of the chance to win etc ..

it also has RSS consumer which fetches some details and informations about the different football leagues in the game.

I admit that i putted the official logo of the game and the logos of the leagues
even the name of the app .

I am posting this to get sure if i make changes they won't suspend my account.

the app contain mobads too.

dose any one have some advices is the logos or the fact that i am fetching data by RSS flow or the game web site .
here a screen shot of it's main activity.

Thanks again for your time.

Best regards.

Hi sorry to hear that. Ofcourse using official logos is an absolute no no however I did a search for FA rules in UK and...

All of the FA Premier League fixtures are protected by copyright under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1998 and are owned by the FA Premier League. If you wish to reproduce the fixture list or any part of it on your website or in your publication the Football Association would expect you to pay a licence fee for the use of this information.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones