1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Application to practise exercise at home

Discussion in 'Android Fitness & Health' started by jmam6392, Oct 24, 2015.

1. jmam6392

jmam6392 Lurker
    None

Oct 24, 2015
    Male
    Hello I have developed an application to practise exercise at home and you don't need any equipment. The application has more than 60 exercises (pushups, abs...) and there is a 3D model doing it.

What makes my application different is that you won't know which is going to be the next exercise, because the exercise is dinamically chosen and every training is going to be different. You can choose if you want to practise a full body training or just choose the body parts you want to train.

And of course you don't have to pay to get it.

Here is the link of google play with the video, screenshots and the app to download if you are interested.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitness.logicaldays.keepingfit

You can also adjust your training to your level.

I recommend you to watch the video because it is explained what the application does, so before you download it, you will know what you are downloading.

Advertisement

2. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 Member
    None

Jan 2, 2016
    Male
    I must appreciate the app developer for his brilliant efforts in building an app like this "Keeping Fit" I just the loved the video & soon I will install that in my own device.

jmam6392 likes this.
  3. jmam6392

jmam6392 Lurker
    None

Oct 24, 2015
    Male
    Thank you for giving your feedback of the video. I hope you enjoy the app and it helps in your training :)

4. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 Member
    None

Jan 2, 2016
    Male
    Absolutely, I have started using this app & it does helps me when ever I go for work out.

5. crazyphonefan

crazyphonefan Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2016
    Male
    Hello, it is just what I have been looking for. I am so eager to start doing exercises at home, but I cannot make myself do it. I hope your app will help me. I like your way of training and choosing different exercises.

6. PriscillaLopez

None

Jan 20, 2016
    Female
    sounds cool, this is definitely the app that I am looking for, the 3D model guiding would do a great help. I will download it and exercise at home soon.

7. TaylorRebbeca

TaylorRebbeca Lurker
    None

Dec 30, 2015
    Female
    Software Developer
    San Jose, CA
    This app is really looking great. video is showing some great exercises. 3-D modelling is also rarely used in health applications like this. Keep it up.

8. Peter Kendrick

None

Aug 10, 2016
    Male
    Washington
    I tried your app, and it is definitely great to have such app in my mobile. 3D modelling is very helpful.