• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Applications On My Ace! :D

Hola Guys, The below are the applications i have and i am just wondering if i am missing any other must have application. I hope i get lots more to make my ace beautiful! :D I Have about 40MB Space left in my internal memory! :)

PS : I dont want to root my ace, so please dont tell me about apps that need root! :D :)

System Applications
1. Clock
2. Calender
3. Memo
4. Music
5. Camera
6. Gallery
7. FM Radio
8. All share
9. Internet
10. Market
11. Gmail
12. Email
13. G Search
14. Maps
15. Social Hub
16. Settings
17. G Talk
18. Latitude
19. Voice Search
20. Navigation
21. Places
22. News And Weather
23. My Files
24. Think Free
25. Calculator
26. Samsung Apps
27. Voice Recorder
28. Task Manager
29. Downloads
30. Youtube

My Apps
31. Flashlight
32. 108 Names
33. 3D Bowling
34. App Protector Pro
35. Call Logs Backup
36. Adobe Reader
37. Checkers
38. Compass
39. ESPN Crickinfo
40. Google Sky Maps
41. Log Me Pro
42. Ringtone Maker
43. Sonic CD
44. Speed Test
45. Stick Cricket
46. Talking Caller ID
47. Tetris
48. Tiger Woods Golf
49. Advanced Task Killer
50. Air Horn
51. Air Droid
52. AndroZip Pro
53. Angry Birds
54. Asphalt 5
55. Assassin's Creed
56. Audio Manger Pro
57. BarCode Scanner
58. Book My Show
59. Camera Zoom FX
60. Chess
61. Copy Paste It
62. Crazy SnowBoard Pro
63. Cross Court Tennis
64. CuScreen
65. Kaspersky
66. SMS Backup
67. PhoneLocator Pro
68. Dictonary
69. Drum Set
70. Fifa 10
71. Friend Caster Pro
72. Justdial
73. Kies Air
74. Life Reminder
75. Monopoly
76. Monster Truck
77. NFS Shift
78. Nimbuss
79. Ninja Rush
80. Extreme Call Blocket
81. Opera
82. Photo Wrap
83. Racing Moto
84. Restart Connection
85. Scooter Hero
86. Shaplus
87. Skype
88. Sound Hound
89. Spirit Level
90. Spy Mouse
91. Stopwatch
92. Talking Tom
93. TapGlider
94. The Game Of Life
95. G Translate
96. Trail X2
97. Tubemate
98. Tweet Caster Pro
99. Uno
100. Yahoo Weather

Thank You for the patience, i know seeing this long list is somewhat boring! ;) :p

Reactions: chrcol
Hi,
Before doing anything else, I would suggest you to check the phone's internal memory first!! Not everything can be transferred to sd-card just like that, and I'm afraid you don't have a lot of memory capacity left.
You say you don't want to root. At least you can check the sticky threads on top of this forum.

Upvote 0
For battery and functionality you might want to try Norton Utility Manager and JuiceDefender. Also SmartApp Protector if you want password locks on individual apps.

I find that Kingsoft Office and ES File Explorer are better than the stock Thinkfree and My Files apps. Moboplayer is also a far better video player than stock.

PhotoEditorUltimate is useful for resizing photos. If you bother with cloud, try Dropbox app. I'm not sure whether BarCode Scanner does QR-Codes, but i-Nigma is probably the best for them.

GoogleSky is wonderful, and the SmartCompass is pretty accurate.

Upvote 0
Hi,
Before doing anything else, I would suggest you to check the phone's internal memory first!! Not everything can be transferred to sd-card just like that, and I'm afraid you don't have a lot of memory capacity left.
You say you don't want to root. At least you can check the sticky threads on top of this forum.

Hey mate, i have mentioned above! I have 40MB internal memory left! :D

Upvote 0
For battery and functionality you might want to try Norton Utility Manager and JuiceDefender. Also SmartApp Protector if you want password locks on individual apps.

I find that Kingsoft Office and ES File Explorer are better than the stock Thinkfree and My Files apps. Moboplayer is also a far better video player than stock.

PhotoEditorUltimate is useful for resizing photos. If you bother with cloud, try Dropbox app. I'm not sure whether BarCode Scanner does QR-Codes, but i-Nigma is probably the best for them.

GoogleSky is wonderful, and the SmartCompass is pretty accurate.

PhotoEditorUltimate, i will try it mate! Others i have already tested them! :)

Upvote 0
nice, glad someone posted an app list, you got game of life on there nice, will download that and some others you got.

having apps on sd has downsides, I got cf-root on my phone which I think has moved some of my apps even tho I didnt install apps2sd, reason I think that is when I unmount the sdcard gosms pro and other 'new' apps dissapear of the screen and then when I mount it again I have to drag go sms pro back to the bar at the bottom.

Upvote 0
nice, glad someone posted an app list, you got game of life on there nice, will download that and some others you got.

having apps on sd has downsides, I got cf-root on my phone which I think has moved some of my apps even tho I didnt install apps2sd, reason I think that is when I unmount the sdcard gosms pro and other 'new' apps dissapear of the screen and then when I mount it again I have to drag go sms pro back to the bar at the bottom.

Yup same here, but i havent rooted my ace! I have used the ADB method to force install apps on SD card! :)

Upvote 0
oh dear.

spent 10 minutes trying to install game of life and it wouldnt appear when searching
searched on my pc and see this

"
This app is incompatible with your O2 Samsung GT-S5830.

O2 Samsung GT-S5830

This item cannot be installed in your device's country. "

google doing geo locking rubbish?

Upvote 0
oh dear.

spent 10 minutes trying to install game of life and it wouldnt appear when searching
searched on my pc and see this

"
This app is incompatible with your O2 Samsung GT-S5830.

O2 Samsung GT-S5830

This item cannot be installed in your device's country. "

google doing geo locking rubbish?

Well, Message me your email address mate, and i will provide u the apk file of game of life! ;) :)

Upvote 0
ok EA got back to me finally.

According to them its not supported on the ace.

So now more confusion :) as I am sure SJN knows which phone has has.

lol... hahaha! No more confusions mate! I just sent you the apk's of Monopoly and Game of life. Check it out!
They are working just fine for me. Let me know how its doing for ur ace! :p :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones