• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Application's stopping unexpectantly

Vath

Lurker
Nov 2, 2010
Hello, I purchased my phone just under a month ago but am experience some rather troubling problems.

After booting the phone, and unlocking it to load, I get blue pop-ups, mainly from Social Hub, Swype, Calendar and The Weather. Those 4 are the main ones, with the only option of Force close.

The phone soon becomes unresponsive and slow, restarting completly at times right back to the unlock screen.

It's odd, the phone was working perfect prior to shutting it off but the symtomps appeared after receiving 3 of the same text when turning the phone back on.

I would do a factory reset but I've got 2 gb worth of songs, some of which can't be found anymore.

I've tried connecting to the PC but prior to the mount option popping up, it restarts :S

Any help please?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones