1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Applications that make auto answer possible

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by thunrow, Mar 13, 2016.

1. thunrow

thunrow Lurker
    None

Sep 25, 2015
    Male
    Hi!

My intention is to use a tablet to install a system to my grandmother home so that her family can call video calls to her and she doesn't have to do anything (auto answer). The system would be on all the time and she really wouldn't even touch anything.

I tried this with Skype. It has auto asnwer option. First it worked fine but after few calls her camera isn't activating when her skype reacts automaticly. It seems that this problem is not related to her Huawei in any way but in fact is a larger problem. Copy from Skype community:

"when you launch a video call to someone running Skype for Android, THEIR video does not start by default when they answer your call, particularly if they have turned on auto-answer---"

Do you guys know if there are other reliable applications to Android that have the auto answer feature and can be kept on "forever".?

Answers much appreciated!

EDIT: Solution found. Application that clears cache data automaticly during certain time intervals. This worked for now at least!

Advertisement

#1 thunrow, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016