1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Applications to Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sathishghilli, May 11, 2011.

1. sathishghilli

sathishghilli Lurker
    None

May 11, 2011
    Hi people can you please help me on what are all the basic and most useful applications which should be installed on Samsung Galaxy Mini (S5570)

Thanks,
    Sathish.

Advertisement

2. ysmael

ysmael Lurker
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    i think this will all depend on your need dude.

3. suicidallooney

suicidallooney Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 11, 2011
    London, UK
    As the pervious poster says, it's really all about your own personal requirements, however if your strap for idea, where are a few apps to get you going, some of my favourite

Shazam: is a must have, if you don't already know it records a short clip of a playing song and tells you the name.

Ping chat: All in the name, it's a messenger that works cross platform with blackberry, iphone and android, it offers normal text and pics for free, with a nice clean interface.

MSN messenger: If you use msn messenger

Skype: It works good but the UI has an upgrade on gingerbread and it's rather ugly in my opinion, the older verison is much sexier

Drop box: Cross platform file sharing app that sync with all your devices and offer 2GB free space, very good for sharing documents (Or any other files) from your computer to phone or the other way round without bluetooth or even any access to your computer at all.

TuneIn Radio: Internet radio app that seems to have every single radio station you can think of (Although for me it seems to have a lame buffer issue where it just constantly start buffering after about 5 mins till it never reconnects anymore)

I would recommends you to try all of these apps, my ping chat name is mixmasterlooney

4. myssree

myssree Lurker
    None

Jul 7, 2011
    Most common useful app would b
    1.Mobile Data Switch (Advanced better) to switch on d internet easily.
    2.Browsers Opera Mini/Dolphin Mini 4 browsing internet.
    3.Olive Office if u want to create n edit word doc.
    4.Program Monitor 4 quick switching off active apps/apps draining battery/running apps.
    5.History Eraser.
    6.Lookout Anti-virus.

Looking 4 apps itself could b fun. So let's know what u find. A word of caution thou'. Apps that keep running in d background n updating frequently drain ur battery. I did'nt find Task Killers useful. They also drain ur battery.