1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Applications wont rearrange

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by umadbro, Sep 3, 2011.

1. umadbro

umadbro Member

If I uninstall an app its space will appear blank and the other apps wont move into its place. How can I fix this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

I noticed this also just yesterday, anyone else?

edit: ok I know its not an auto adjustment but... if you go to your apps, then press your edit button, you can drag an app to the empty space, if that what you want, otherwise I have no answer to why the empty app space is not filled automatically.

3. heshanj

heshanj Android Expert

yup, its one of the touchwiz flaws, i guess. u have to manually fill the gap.

4. doc1964

doc1964 Android Enthusiast

I hated this issue as well, found an app called appzorter lite, this sorts your apps alphabetically and also fills gaps. All is well with the world once more.

5. jskhew

jskhew Lurker

u can also download Go launcher..the best choice..

6. Hawker

Hawker Android Expert

Does go launcher replace the touchwiz front end? ie. once intalled can you swap between the 2 when you feel like it or do you have to uninstall go launcher?

If you uninstall go launcher, will all your original touchwiz screen layouts still be in tact?

7. evohicks

evohicks Android Expert

No, you can swap between the two. I set my home button to switch between the two:)
    And yes, touch wiz will be there when you want to go back to it.

8. Irate

Irate Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews