• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Apps disappeared in MyApps list in Market??

D

Deleted User

Hi.

I have the exact same behavior as the post below. My list of apps under "MyApps" in the Market only shows the two I paid for not the 30 free ones that I use. The post below didn't get any replies so not sure if there is a fix. Anyone else have this occur or know how to revert to the full list?
Thanks Rob

-----------------------------------------------------
http://androidforums.com/incredible...ps-disappeared-form-market-download-list.html
Apps disappeared form Market download list I noticed today that the "downloads" section within Market no longer shows any of the free apps that I downloaded-only the two apps that I paid for are shown. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to bring this list back? A soft reset did not help.

Found answer/solution in another forum (thanks xriderx66 )

Go to settings
then applications
then all
scroll down and find the Market application and click on it
click force close and then click clear data and clear cache - if available.

I then went to home screen and launched Market, had to reaccept the terms/conditions and found MyApps still had not repopulated. Repeated all of the steps and then they were all there. Another guy in the thread says he needed to do it two times as well. Hope this helps.

Original post: [Q] Market->MyApps Empty After Froyo Upgrade - xda-developers

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones