• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

apps downloading but not installing

jbaruch76

Jun 2, 2010
not sure if this is the right forum for this but i just switched from droid incredible to droid x. it is rooted running 2.2. i downloaded some apps from the market no problem, but now whenever i try it downloads to 100% and then that's it, it doesn't bother trying to install. installing an application through astro works though. i ahve no clue what's going on, rebooted a couple times already.

I'm having the same problem on my intercept. Select apps will say downloaded 100% and stay like that and not say installed. I don't really care about that too much. But id like to kbow if these apps are taking up room on my phone since it says they're downloaded. Especially larger ones I've tried to install multiple times. If this is the case how do I get rid of them?
And what is wiping lol
Sorry about the typos I'm not used to this keyboard yet and I can't get my cursor in the right place to fix them lol

Upvote 0
I'm having the same problem on my intercept. Select apps will say downloaded 100% and stay like that and not say installed. I don't really care about that too much. But id like to kbow if these apps are taking up room on my phone since it says they're downloaded. Especially larger ones I've tried to install multiple times. If this is the case how do I get rid of them?
And what is wiping lol
Sorry about the typos I'm not used to this keyboard yet and I can't get my cursor in the right place to fix them lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones