• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App's For my Business Needs?

I need to know if there is a way to setup a monitoring system on android phones. I run a small business and I am starting to think it would be beneficial if I bought company android phones for my employee's. The problem is I want I want to make sure, before I get the phones, that there is some type of administrator app that would allow me to remote view their phones at anytime, any place such as, files on the phone, contacts, files downloads, internet history and a remote desktop connection sort of thing. From what I have seen most of this is possible as long as they are connect to our office network, but I need something that works why they are away from the office when they are with clients. I need something that allows me to do this without them knowing. I want them to know I am able to do this and you never know when I am, that way they will be conscious of their actions.

My thinking is, if I am paying for the phones I will know what they are being used for and if they are properly keeping company information. Not to worry they will be signing documents explaining that I will be monitoring the phone usage, or they wont be getting the phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones