• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps for Sensation

Hey People, I have a Question:

I have a HTC Sensation. As i sweep trough the screens, i see that i have friendstream. Now i have accidentily deleted friendsstream from that screen. I still have it as an app, but not on that screen. Now i have to open it always as i wanna take a look, first ik only had to move the screen. Is there any way i can get it back on the screen?

Upvote 0
Was the button you have lost just the shortcut to the app or was it the Friend Stream Widget? Either way you can add it back on your home screen in exactly the same way as you put any other app or widget onto one of your home screens.

When you are in the home screen you want to add it to just hit the little button on the bottom right of your screen (to the right of the "phone" button. Up will come a menu and then choose either "app" or "widget". Up will come a list of either apps or widgets. Friend Screen is on both. Just tap it and a shortcut to the app or the widget will be added to your screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones