1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apps for Sensation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by zedstar, Sep 6, 2011.

1. zedstar

zedstar Newbie

So now the Sensation is out and everybody is having a good play with their new toy lol,What are the best apps people are finding or using ??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. johncf

johncf Well-Known Member

my fave ( most used ) apps so far are,

sms awake (free); wakes your screen and gives you a preview when you get a text message...does just that and nothing else its great

gstrings(

3. Diejord

Diejord Lurker

Hey People, I have a Question:

I have a HTC Sensation. As i sweep trough the screens, i see that i have friendstream. Now i have accidentily deleted friendsstream from that screen. I still have it as an app, but not on that screen. Now i have to open it always as i wanna take a look, first ik only had to move the screen. Is there any way i can get it back on the screen?

4. peterc10

peterc10 Android Enthusiast

Was the button you have lost just the shortcut to the app or was it the Friend Stream Widget? Either way you can add it back on your home screen in exactly the same way as you put any other app or widget onto one of your home screens.

When you are in the home screen you want to add it to just hit the little button on the bottom right of your screen (to the right of the "phone" button. Up will come a menu and then choose either "app" or "widget". Up will come a list of either apps or widgets. Friend Screen is on both. Just tap it and a shortcut to the app or the widget will be added to your screen.

5. Macdonut

Macdonut Lurker

Favourite fun app is Zombie Booth. I tell peeps I want a picture for my phone directory, then zombify them! Great Fun.

Most used app is "Out of Milk", used as a shopping list, but more often than not as a To-Do list.

Other apps I've found useful are "How to tie a tie" and "Shazam".

6. Cleggy

Cleggy Member

haha, that made me chuckle :p

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date is 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews