• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps from other places than the ''Market''

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazWfS1

Jun 14, 2011
Hi Folks,
Right here goes this is my first post here and I am totally new to all this so be gentle with me please.
I have been looking to install Apps from what I understand to be
''THE MARKET'' but I have also come across ''OTHER'' sites, now I have done some research on this today and there are fores and against these sites, I was wondering if you the experts use any of these sites or can recommend any sites that are none market but are safe to use I have been told that ******* is one what do you say, think, any help please before I start messing with my new Wildfire S would be grateley appreciated ;)

Discussion of downloading apps from external third party sites other than ones that are Google approved (Google Market, Amazon Appstore) is not allowed on this forum.

Please support the devs in their hardwork by purchasing paid apps as you would not appreciate people stealing YOUR work; and only discourages devs from creating apps for Android. Not only this, but downloading pirated apps is an open invitation for malware on your phone so - DON'T DO IT.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones