1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Apps issues and random quirks

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by atccfi, Dec 22, 2009.

1. atccfi

atccfi New Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Just a little compilation of issues, I wonder if anyone else has had and maybe knows a solution.
    USA TODAY app- I download the latest headlines and then read the news stories. My problem is many times, I'll click on the headline I want to read and it will not open.... I have to repeatedly press the screen many, many , many times over and it finally opens. I had this same issue on my first moment and even on my click( Previous tmo, new to sprint)..... so it's not my screen. Any ideas?

AP NEWS app - force closes everytime right after set up. Asks me for my region, then city and as soon as I enter it, I get a force close message.... getting old.

ACCIDENTAL MUTE/SPEAKERPHONE- I press this all the time while on the phone. I understand the reasoning behind the sensor, blah blah blah..... I just want to block the dialer while on a call.... anyway to do this?

I'll post more when I think of them....

Advertisement

2. dkjones96

dkjones96 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    No idea on that one but SMS Popup has this ugly tendency to look like it is dialing when I am on a call. It'll switch to another line and give a name that it is calling but never actually dials. Yesterday I was on an invisible 3-way call with John while talking to Nathan. Weird.

3. njbianco

njbianco Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2009
    Male
    metro detroit
    hmmm thats strange i have the USA today app & haven't had that problem at all maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling it