1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Apps Moving From Phone To SD Of Their Own Accord

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JohnnyBravo1000, Feb 16, 2011.

1. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Android Expert

I'm running LeeDroid 2.3d + Apps2SD+ and all works fine.

However, very occasionally, I find that Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons show up on the SD card.

I think this usually occurs when I update either app. It's no big problem, as I simply move them back to the phone.

I just wondered if this was normal or if anybody else had experienced similar and how to prevent it?

All other apps are fine, so I assume it could be something to do with the developer's programming and/or the size of the app?

Advertisement

2. LECTER

LECTER Android Expert

Had this too and I guess it's due to Apps2SD...

3. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Android Expert

Cheers mate.

I assume you just did the same and moved it back to the "phone"?

4. LECTER

LECTER Android Expert

Indeedy! ;)

5. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

Some apps may be coded to move to SD card automatically.

Also, if you have an option in your rom to set default install location (I know this is in CM settings, bnot sure on other roms), set to internal.

I suspect its probably the apps though mine doesnt move.

6. GrenW

GrenW Android Expert

Remember before I rooted that Angry Brids went straight to the SD card. Was well pleased as I hadn't enough space otherwise. On the strangth of your post though I checked and mine had got all confused.

Was coming up in the manage apps section of settings as having 1.7mb which is what is normally shows if using the FAT32 portion. The move button was also greyed out and the icon had disappeared (so many these days I hardly notice these things!). Had to unisntall and re-install then move to the phone.

Darned birds!

7. SUroot

SUroot Extreme Android User

I suppose as mine is set to force all apps internally, this overrides angrybirds

Tags: