• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

apps not installing

mjm94

Lurker
Jan 13, 2010
Almost all the apps I try to download on my t-mobile pulse don't download, a message appears in the message window saying 'download unsuccessful.' It happens alot even thought I have full connection and alot of memory space. Does anyone know what is wrong and how can I fix it?

i think its a known problem with the new market and something to do with the amount of space the phone reserves for downloads, i was having the problem before and every now and again i just cleared the dalvik cache and rebooted and all worked fine. should hopefully be fixed soon its a common problem.

until then this is a workaround:
go to apktop website and download your apps, put them on phone by connecting usb (or just download them through your mobile browser) and click on them to install, simples, this is your only option until they fix it themselves as it seems alot of people cant download the bigger apps and games.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones