1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apps not supported on note

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Omar Days, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Omar Days

Omar Days Android Expert

So after downloading all the apps I needed for work and productivity etc I'm finally getting round to adding games and entertainment apps. Now why the hell can't I get Sky Go, or Sim city which I've paid for?

I'd understand if I'd have downgraded and bought a galaxy ace, but this is the note ffs. It's a top end device.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GiggityGiggity

GiggityGiggity Android Enthusiast

Me again, and I'm agreeing with you again! I also lost SkyGo when I switched from my Galaxy S2. My favourite time-waster was Plants Vs Zombies and it's also not compatible with the Note! What a joke, the phone with the biggest screen available and it's not compatible. I'd even accept it if the app ran as if it was on a smaller screen and just had big ugly black borders on it. Apparently you can get PVZ on the Amazon App Store but that's not available to anyone in the UK. It's ridiculous.

3. Omar Days

Omar Days Android Expert

Yeah I just don't get it.

I see review comments on google play saying how Sim City works great on their Samsung tab so wtf is going on?

I'm away at the moment and was looking forward to watching arsenal and Chelsea on the note in this shitty premier inn!

4. GiggityGiggity

Lol, having just watched the game I can honestly say..... you didn't miss anything special!

5. Omar Days

Omar Days Android Expert

Ha so I've heard! You an Arsenal or Chelsea fan? Gooner here.

6. GiggityGiggity

Neither. I actually can't stand football. But a mate has Arsenal season tickets and I go occasionally. I only watched it 'cos I thought there'd be a bit of needle between them. There wasn't. :rolleyes:

7. Wolfman99

Wolfman99 Lurker

GiggityGiggity likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews