• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps opening by themselves

Yakia

Lurker
May 18, 2018
Hello, sometimes some apps of my phone open by themselves for no reason, the apps are Zoolz Viewer (Backup Manager) and Text Editor, sometimes, when Text Editor is opened, it even shows me a Text File that i created, like if someone would be navigating through my text files, i'm starting to get paranoiac, can someone help me ? Sorry, if my thread has some english errors, i'm learning english.

I don't know the answer, but if you'd not said anything I would not have known you were not a native English speaker.

When the editor opens, is it showing the last file you were editing or something different? I can imagine that if it restarted it would do so with the last file, so if it's something different that might give a clue as to what is happening.

Upvote 0
I don't know the answer, but if you'd not said anything I would not have known you were not a native English speaker.

When the editor opens, is it showing the last file you were editing or something different? I can imagine that if it restarted it would do so with the last file, so if it's something different that might give a clue as to what is happening.
I'm sorry, but i don't really know about this, and i noticed something else, sometimes, my screens wakes up for no reason, and sometimes, when this screen wake thing happens, one of the apps i told you opens. I just want to tell you that my device is rooted, has Xposed recovery installed and has a TWRP Recovery. I'll try to maybe record this with another phone, this thing happens when i'm not using my phone so i'm even more paranoiac like if it was someone waiting for me to go and then use my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones