• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps randomly closing on their own, while using them

Ive been having difficulties with the following 3 apps closing on their own while i am using them (not force closing, but more like someone pushed the home button, if you know what i mean):

Contacts (default)
Email (default)
Handcent SMS

I am pretty keen with these devices but this is a problem that i cannot seem to figure out. i do not use any task killers, but i do use "startup auditor" that i have killing some stock apps like "news" and "weather" but i made sure to stear clear of anything that had "motoblur" or "google" in the title.

Anyone else been experiencing this symptom with ANY apps, with or without a taskiller? Please get back to me, thank you

P.S. Please dont respond unless you have experienced this, or actually have some useful information

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones