1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apps that have problems opening

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by redrider4life1, Dec 28, 2011.

1. redrider4life1

Just wondering if this is an app issue because they aren't updated to work on the Nexus.

Baseball superstars 2011 and Let's Golf 3 at times just won't even open, they just hang and have to be force closed. I had to restart my phone to open these apps today (first time having to restart). Anyone else having this same issue with these apps or other ones?

Guessing this is because they haven't been updated to work on the nexus flawlessly, but it is annoying because the phone has been out for a couple weeks now and these are paid apps.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jbdan

jbdan Extreme Android User

While I don't use those apps, ICS is obviously very new and it might take some time (developer dependent) for a lot of apps to be updated to work with ICS. Baseball Superstars 2011 free hasn't been updated since Jan of 2011 and the paid version since May of the same year. Golf was updated Dec 5 2011. I'd give it a little time

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews