1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Apps that stop Receiving calls & texts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Randoid, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Randoid

Randoid Newbie

Any reason why an app that streams from the web would prevent me from receiving calls & texts? I am using an app called Lex & Terry (plays their radio show) but the apps seems to prevent the phone from receiving calls & texts (Hero).

Thanks!

NEVERMIND......I found by default there is a setting for DDTM Mode that is on that sends all calls to voicemail when there is an active data connection! (kinda dumb for that to be on by default IMHO!)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. peterc10

peterc10 Android Enthusiast

Where did you find that setting please? I think my phone may have the same problem. Is your phone a CDMA model (no SIM card) or GSM?

3. Randoid

Randoid Newbie

Mine is the CDMA model. Go to Menu>Settings>Call(which is an odd place for it)>DDTM mode

Hope it helps....so happy I found it on my phone

4. peterc10

peterc10 Android Enthusiast

In that case you have posted in the wrong forum. There are separate "Sprint" forums for the CDMA Hero. It is a different model phone, shown by the fact that my settings > call does not mention a DDTM mode, so that is probably something unique to the CDMA system and phone

5. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer

Moved.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews