• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps you cant run on your P500

Jett

Lurker
Feb 7, 2011
Hey peeps,

Have you come across any apps that dont seem to be able to run on your P500? Quite interested to know this as just because it can run the latest version of Android OS and sufficient memory expansion, does it mean that you can run all the apps on the market?

Anyone running Navionics?

Yes, angry birds lags a lot. But if you let the game handle the screen scrolling i.e. if you wait till thrown bird puffs off and/or all bricks are done collapsing and/or all pigs done rolling/dying, the game will scroll itself and it will work smoothly. This is stupid but better than missing the shots because of lag. Also lag happens only in complex structures.

Reactions: ChibiReady
Upvote 0
Hey peeps,

Have you come across any apps that dont seem to be able to run on your P500? Quite interested to know this as just because it can run the latest version of Android OS and sufficient memory expansion, does it mean that you can run all the apps on the market?

Anyone running Navionics?

same here.. i cant play any games..i downloaded the Angry bird from android market many times and installed it..but the icon doesnt appear anywhere :S i tried to format my SD Card and reinstall again..but nothing happen -.- i tried googling it but i cant seem to find a solution and why and why..im very disappointed with my LG P500..:(
please heeeeeeelp :(

Upvote 0
Here are my apps:

SoundHound (working)
Mobo Player (working)
SongBird MP3 Player(working)
Free Music Download(working)
iMobile (ICICI bank app)(working)
AngryBirds(working with lag)
AngryBirds Rio(working with lag)
Fruit Slice(working)
Swype Keyboard(working)
Android System Info(working)
Astro File Manager(working)
Bluetooth File Manager(working)
Google Docs(working)
EverNote(working)
Glympse(working)
GO sms Pro(working)
OMGUbuntu(working)
PicSay(working)
QRdroid(working)
SkyFire Browser(working)
TOI (news paper)(working)
JuiceDefender(battery saver) (working)
Ndrive(Update with India Map)(working)

Can run following :
asphalt
stupid zombies
shark attack

Upvote 0
Games i have in my lg p500 2.3.3 unrooted

Games working smoothly
-----------------------
-Asphalt 5
-NFS Shift
-Modern Combat Sandstorm
-Assassins Creed
-Doodle jump
-Fruit Ninja
-Paper toss
-Racing moto

Laggy games
-------------
-Angry birds(lag of 5 seconds on each level,have to wait and it becomes normal)
-Angry birds Rio
-Angry birds Seasons
-Brothers in arms

Reactions: wapmax
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones