• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root apps2sd moving from 4gb to 16gb

Not to rain on that, but I just found that sometimes, it's just easier to reinstall them individually. It's so much easier to do that than try to run it, find it force closes before it opens, uninstall it and reinstall it. Blah.

You could always go to Cyrket and open each app in a new window. Then use Barcode Scanner and read the barcode to bring you straight to the app (rather than using the small keyboard to search).

Tim

Upvote 0
Thats what I said isn't it :p You can't manually copy the apps because you don't have visibility of the ext partition. Anyway the way i said above is the easiest way. Backup > restore :p

What if you did it under Linux or such?. Because quite frankly I don't have much faint in many of the backup programs if what people are saying in the various threads about rooting that most of the stuff is either not backed up or restored right >_<

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones