1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Archos 101 no longer showing up in Android Market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sambowomble, Oct 9, 2011.

1. sambowomble

sambowomble Guest

I have a new Archos 101 8GB Gen8 that I have had for two weeks. Installed a few tweeks and Android Market has been working great. Even so when I can go on my laptop and go to Android Market there and remote install my apps. As of a few days ago, it is no longer showing the device in my profile. I have cleared out and removed all updates for the Market on my Archos but still nothing. The last step I want to do to fix this annoyance is to do a wipe. Any suggestions before I go down that road?

Advertisement

2. sambowomble

sambowomble Guest

Anyone please?

3. Hesutu

Hesutu New Member

Oct 14, 2011
    I have an archos 32, with a number of apps already installed from the market. I can still access the market from my device, but when I try to do it from a pc, it says that I don't have any devices linked with this account.

4. labwizard

labwizard Active Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Retired
    WNC
    Same problem, I had the Music Beta on there and updated to the final version but it failed. I notifed Google then saw on the Market help pages that they no longer support the Gen 8 Archos but do support the Gen 9. I'm gladd I backed up all my APK's so I can reload as needed.

5. JED-Aye

JED-Aye Member

May 22, 2010
    Scotland
    I had the same problem, but it seems to have resolved its self and I can see the 101 again.

Tags: