1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Are Class 6 mICRO SDHC Cards worth it?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Pegleg, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Pegleg

Pegleg Member

Looking at the Sandisk Mobile Ultra micro SDHC 8GB card for my Eris. Is it worth switching?

2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Android Expert

I wouldn't...
    not unless what you needed was more space. But if you're getting the 8GB and just looking at it for better performance... I''d use that money for a faster phone... not a card that might make things on the phone run faster

3. ericDylan

ericDylan Android Enthusiast

yeah ... there would hardly be a difference ... certainly not a diff worth the dough ;]

4. truelove79

truelove79 Android Enthusiast

I have a class 6 in my phone, my wife has the one that came with the phone in hers (I think it's a class 2). I couldn't tell the difference when I switched, and I can't tell the difference between my phone and her phone.

5. LED

LED Android Enthusiast

I have a 16 GB SanDisk class 4 and I don't really see any performance difference from the stock class 2. If I were to do it again, I would spend less for a class 2.

6. Zakalwe

Zakalwe Lurker

I have a Topram 16 GB class 6 card. Didn't notice any speed increase after the upgrade from stock.

7. funkyfender

funkyfender Well-Known Member

I would only imagine you'd see a difference with Apps2SD.

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews