1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Are my scheduling needs so outlandish?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Agdistis21, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Agdistis21

Agdistis21 Newbie

For years on the iPhone I used an app called My Hours 2.0. It did everything I needed. Multiple jobs, pay tracking, saved shifts I had added before so I could use them again in future and had the simplest interface.... If I had to pick one app to be stranded on a desert island with, that would be it.

Then I moved to its android counterpart and it's been just awful. Who ever the developer is, they very clearly favour the Apple platform... Anyways, I can't find a single app now to manage my schedule that does even half of what that app once did for me. The main problem is that I'm not on a repeating schedule. All the apps seem to be for shift workers with repetitive shifts. Mine are always different. My pay is even different depending on the shift. Plus I like to be able to see other things like appointments coming up that don't have a pay rate.

I suppose one has to sacrifice some things to have a better phone but this is app was so important that I'm almost willing to switch back to a crappier phone just to have it :S

If anyone has any recommendations, I would really really appreciate it! Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Time Recording?
    The Best Time Tracking Application for Android

You are right about development between Apple and Android. I've checked out screen shots of the same programs for Apple that are on Android, and more is included.
    For instance,Accuweather for IOS seems to have the jet stream maps, Android doesn't. Android has live forecasts that just MIGHT include the map you want.

My favorite Astronomy program for Palm has moved to IOS. The developer stated it was far easier to program for IOS to have the program do what he wanted it to do.