• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Are release days usually business days or weekends?

Actually, release dates are typically Sundays for Sprint, with the exception of the Pre, which was on a Saturday. The Evo has rumored release dates of June 6 and 13, both of which are Sundays. The Hero was released Oct 11, which was a Sunday. The internet kind of made a big deal about the pre being released on a Saturday.

Reactions: kimrari
Upvote 0
Actually, release dates are typically Sundays for Sprint, with the exception of the Pre, which was on a Saturday. The Evo has rumored release dates of June 6 and 13, both of which are Sundays. The Hero was released Oct 11, which was a Sunday. The internet kind of made a big deal about the pre being released on a Saturday.

Damn. You're right. I was thinking about when I got my Pre, sitting in front of a mall at 7am with a hangover from Friday night.

Upvote 0
Damn. You're right. I was thinking about when I got my Pre, sitting in front of a mall at 7am with a hangover from Friday night.

Hah I was kinda like that except I was at the Sprint store at 10am in the same state. It takes a lot to get me out of bed after a late night out but a new toy is one of those things that can get me to wake up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones